-->

Trend N Gist

T'N'G is the No. 1 informative and entertaining blog. News, Entertainment, Sports news & E news, Lifestyle, Gossips, Gist, Mp3/video download, Quotes and More...

Friday 4 September 2015

Oxlade-Chamberlain – I feel good now

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has a 90% pass accuracy in the league this season.

Arsenal midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has said that he feels good now after his injury problems and for the first time in a while he now feels at a 100%, via the FA.

Oxlade-Chamberlain is widely considered to be one of the exciting young players in England but despite joining Arsenal at a young age he hasn’t developed as much as others would have liked.



Oxlade-Chamberlain cautious ahead of San Marino game

This is largely down to the sheer number of injuries that he has suffered, with something similar impacting team-mate Jack Wilshere’s career.

Now he has said that he feels in good condition and whereas before he was playing but didn’t feel totally okay, at the moment he feels at 100%.

“In pre-season to hit the ground running was important to build myself back up to the level that I need to be at. It builds up that tolerance during a tough campaign and I feel good and so far,” Oxlade-Chamberlain told the FA’s website.

“My preparation has got me to a good point and a lot better to where I was last year. Even though I managed to get through 20 games at one stage, I wasn’t feeling at 100per cent by any stretch of the imagination. So it’s almost like a big burden off my chest that I can play with that freedom and I’m not playing in pain.”




Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has won 60% of his average duels this season.
The news is good for both Arsenal and England fans with Oxlade-Chamberlain a key player for both club and country.

Internationally he is supposed to be one of the key men going into Euro 2016 and his pace and directness offers a real threat.

With Arsenal struggling for goals he will be required to should either Theo Walcott or Alexis Sanchez get forced into a striking role.

Of course on top of that, he also has the ability to play in the centre of midfield and at times in his career that versatility has ended up costing him.

No comments:

Post a Comment