-->

Trend N Gist

T'N'G is the No. 1 informative and entertaining blog. News, Entertainment, Sports news & E news, Lifestyle, Gossips, Gist, Mp3/video download, Quotes and More...

Sunday 21 February 2016

Don Jazzy Begs Fans For Shunning Dbanj At Ben Murray Bruce’s Birthday Party

The Supreme Mavin Dynasty, CEO, Don Jazzy, aka Michael Collins, has apologised to his fans over alleged reports that he deliberately shunned Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s request for him to perform alongside his former Mo’Hits Records partner, D’banj.

Explaining to his fans on Twitter,  Don Jazzy said he left the venue of the event way before D’banj was scheduled to perform while maintaining that he has decided to take a break from being an artist.
Don Jazzy

Senator Ben Murray Bruce had earlier on made the call for Don Jazzy to join D’banj while he was performing at Bruce’s 60th birthday celebrations which held in Eko Hotel, yesterday.

Responding to Bruce’s ‘please do this for me, it is my birthday request’ plea, D’banj revealed that he is ready to work with Don Jazzy whenever he is ready.

He said: ‘I have given serious consideration to this. Before I came on stage, I went to Don Jazzy and asked him to join me on stage. If he gives me a beat today, we will release the song tomorrow.’

No comments:

Post a Comment