-->

Trend N Gist

T'N'G is the No. 1 informative and entertaining blog. News, Entertainment, Sports news & E news, Lifestyle, Gossips, Gist, Mp3/video download, Quotes and More...

Saturday 13 February 2016

Only Children Wait For A Particular Day To Celebrate Love, Singer Essence Diss Valentine Celebration


Singer Essence has said Valentine’s day, February, 14th which is widely celebrated across the world means almost nothing to her because she isn’t a child and does not believe love should be celebrated on a particular day alone.

While speaking with Vanguard on how she will celebrate hers on Sunday, the singer said;
“I will be in church that day loving my God. I’m not a loving-for-one-day kind of person. Anybody that only loves me for one day doesn’t truly love me.
I don’t believe in this idea of wearing Red on one day and eating lots of cake and chocolate in the name of celebrating love.
I’m a grown woman; only children wait for a particular day to celebrate love.”

Do You Agree With Her? (drop your comments)

No comments:

Post a Comment