-->

Trend N Gist

T'N'G is the No. 1 informative and entertaining blog. News, Entertainment, Sports news & E news, Lifestyle, Gossips, Gist, Mp3/video download, Quotes and More...

Friday 2 September 2016

New Chelsea signing tells fans what to expect from him this season

 
Marcos Alonso tells Chelsea fans what they can expect to see from him following his move to Stamford Bridge

Marcos Alonso has promised that he will do his all to help try and bring success to Chelsea under Antonio Conte.
The Spanish defender signed for the Blues from Fiorentina on transfer deadline day as Conte moved to add to his rearguard options at Stamford Bridge.


Alonso has previous Premier League experience under his belt following his stint with Bolton between 2010 and 2013.

And the 25-year-old defender has lifted the lid on his playing style and what Chelsea fans can expect from him this season.

Speaking in an interview with Chelsea TV following his transfer, Alonso said: “I’ve played in different positions over the last few years due to a change in managers and systems, but I’ve always played mainly as a left-back, even if I can also play in left midfield or in central defence.

“My main aim is to defend well and I would say that’s my biggest attribute, but I also like to help the team in attack.

“I’m tall so I can deal with high balls and I think I’m a good crosser, but the most important thing is to try to put all of that together in order to help the team.”

Chelsea have made a strong start to life under new manager Conte at Stamford Bridge, winning all three of their opening Premier League games.

Conte has been tasked with bringing success back to Stamford Bridge after the Blues’ disastrous 10th-placed finish in the Premier League last season.

Chelsea last won the Premier League title under Jose Mourinho back in the 2014-15 campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment