-->

Trend N Gist

T'N'G is the No. 1 informative and entertaining blog. News, Entertainment, Sports news & E news, Lifestyle, Gossips, Gist, Mp3/video download, Quotes and More...

Thursday 11 November 2021

actress Tonto Dikeh hilariously replies man who said she is "entering" his eyes

 


Actress Tonto Dikeh has said she is done giving any man she meets a car or money again.

 

Tonto said this in response to an Instagram user who left a comment on her page signifying his interest to date her. He wrote;

Be like na Tonto dey enter my eyes now oo''

 

The mum of one who just came out of a relationship said;

''I no dey give man money or car again ooo. I just say make I tell una. If I enter your eye, I beg hold money. Na wetin I dey find now. I don stop Indian love ooo'' 


No comments:

Post a Comment