-->

Trend N Gist

T'N'G is the No. 1 informative and entertaining blog. News, Entertainment, Sports news & E news, Lifestyle, Gossips, Gist, Mp3/video download, Quotes and More...

Tuesday 27 July 2021

British music star Ed Sheeran considered quitting music

 

Ed Sheeran considered quitting music after becoming a dad to daughter Lyra

British music star Ed Sheeran has revealed that he is thinking of quitting music after becoming a father. The 30-year-old singer-songwriter, who returned to chart top on the single BadHabits, was greeted in August 2020 with their eldest daughter LyraAntarctica's wife Cherry. 

Talking about SiriusXM, Sheeran says: I was looking for who I was because I quit the music a bit. And music is completely mine as a human being. 

 "And I had a daughter - well, my wife had our daughter, and I am a parent. And I thought, "That's me, I'm going to be a dad, I'm not going to play music anymore." `

 But the singer said after taking a break to spend time. While spending time with Lyra, it was decided that it was more important for her daughter to know that his parents "prefer to work hard". 

 Ed Sheeran was added. "My daughter thinks it's more important to grow up knowing that parents have work ethics. Create your dad more than technically look unemployed and do your job I like to have fun and see it. "

No comments:

Post a Comment