-->

Trend N Gist

T'N'G is the No. 1 informative and entertaining blog. News, Entertainment, Sports news & E news, Lifestyle, Gossips, Gist, Mp3/video download, Quotes and More...

Tuesday 19 September 2017

CHILDISH GAMBINO CONFIRMS PROJECT WITH CHANCE THE RAPPER AT 2017 EMMY AWARDS

Childish Gambino Confirms Project With Chance The Rapper At 2017 Emmy Awards
The 2017 Emmy Awards went down last night, during which Atlanta director and actor Childish Gambino cleaned up by bringing home not one, but two trophies.
While he was in the building, Donald took an opportunity to address fans about his forthcoming joint project with Chance The Rapper stating:

“You know music, I don’t ever want to do anything because I’m forced to. I think once you do that things start to get bad and you jump the shark. Also, I feel like if I don’t make a Chance The Rapper mixtape, like double mixtape, a bunch of 14 year olds are going to kick my ass. They stop me on the street and it’s kind of scary. Youth scares me, so I feel like I gotta do something. I probably will.”
Chance was also involved in the festivities by joining host Stephen Colbert in the opening song for the evening, adding some socially conscious verses about television, police, and more.


Congratulations to Childish Gambino on his Best Director Of A Comedy Series and Best Lead Actor In A Comedy awards and expect a project with Chance to arrive in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment