-->

Trend N Gist

T'N'G is the No. 1 informative and entertaining blog. News, Entertainment, Sports news & E news, Lifestyle, Gossips, Gist, Mp3/video download, Quotes and More...

Sunday 5 February 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A TRUE MOTHER

Happy birthday to a true mother, a mother worthy to be celebrated, a woman who has nurtured every child who has known her with love like they are her own, a woman who never sees other people's child like an outcast, but like her own. She got it all, Good life, beauty, lovely smile and most especially she got GOD.....Truly, you are worth celebrated.

Here is a good words from some who she has touched so much with love and care.
Mummy, on your birthday
I celebrate you being you,


You have made such a difference,
created so much good in my life!
I celebrate your smart mothering,
your clever, creative methods
of gently molding your beloved child
into your vision of me:
a person of good character.
I celebrate your boundless
physical and emotional energy...
loving me, leading me, supporting me,
lifting me when I fall.
On your birthday, Mom,
I celebrate you...




No comments:

Post a Comment