-->

Trend N Gist

T'N'G is the No. 1 informative and entertaining blog. News, Entertainment, Sports news & E news, Lifestyle, Gossips, Gist, Mp3/video download, Quotes and More...

Thursday 28 April 2022

PUSHA T is "very confident" that the new CLIPSEALBUM will be released

 

There's been a lot of talk about a new Clipse album, and it looks like it's actually going to happen. In a recent interview with Gray Rizzy on SiriusXM, Pusha T gave some insight into No Malice's brother's return as a member of Clipse. 

Pusha explained that the news started to spread while NIGO was working on the album I Know NIGO! and ask the brothers to record a piece of music for it. That song turned out to be "Punch Bowl," and Push thought he'd try to get No Malice to drop a few verses off his album. The older brother agreed and recorded "I Pray For You" with his brother and Labrinth from It`s almost dry.

According to Push, No Malice asked his brother to list his name on the track as his old moniker after hearing how hard he went with the bars. That move only had Pusha even more convinced that his brother was itching to drop new music.

“I said ‘Ok,'” Pusha said while nodding his head up and down. “He was like, ‘Yeah, I’m seeing everything they saying,’ and I’m like ‘Aight man,’ you know? Then people been very vocal from the ‘Punch Bowl’ record to [‘I Pray For You’] people were like ‘Yo, what is this?'”

He added, “I’m pushing for a Clipse album, I want it to happen, you know it’s up to him, but I am very confident. I didn’t know we always could do one. I’m very confident we can do a Clipse album.”

The last album the Thronton brothers dropped as a duo was 2009’s Til The Casket Drops. It debuted at No. 46 on the Billboard 200, selling 31,000 copies in its very first week.

Clipse went on an indefinite hiatus, with Pusha T embarking on a solo career and No Malice choosing a spiritual journey to Christianity. They made their unofficial return in 2019 on Kanye West’s “Use This Gospel” off Jesus Is King.

No comments:

Post a Comment