-->

Trend N Gist

T'N'G is the No. 1 informative and entertaining blog. News, Entertainment, Sports news & E news, Lifestyle, Gossips, Gist, Mp3/video download, Quotes and More...

Thursday 25 February 2021

Ka3na fires back at lady who tattooed her name on her thigh for faking suicide

 

You?re desperate and faking suicide - Ka3na fires back at lady who tattooed her name on her thigh

Ka3na has fired back at a lady who tattooed the reality show star's name on her thigh.


 

You?re desperate and faking suicide - Ka3na fires back at lady who tattooed her name on her thigh

 

The young lady was reportedly rushed to the hospital on Wednesday, February 24, after she allegedly attempted to commit suicide.

 

Reacting to the news via her Twitter handle, Ka3na wrote;

''I HAVE MY OFFICIAL LINE ON MY PAGE, DID SHE AT ANY TIME CALL NOR DM ME BEFORE SHARING THE SAID VIDEO AND PICTURE ONLINE?? I FOUND OUT WHEN I STARTED GETTING TAGS FROM BLOGS AND SO I REACTED PUBLICLY AS WELL...???

THANK YOU FOR THE THOUGHT OF TATTING MY NAME ON YOUR PRECIOUS BODY... But that’s all you get for being so desperate as to faking something as deep as SUICIDE. I started life @ 16yrs! I was never desperate!!! My Hard work and CONSISTENCY Brought me this far!

NO TO EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL AND CYBER BULLYING

I ORIGINALLY WANTED TO REACH OUT TO THE SAID GIRL BUT I DECIDED NOT TO SINCE SHE THOUGHT IT WISE TO GO AGAINST SOMEONE SHE SAID SHE LOVED SO MUCH AND WENT AHEAD TO TATOO MY NAME ON HER THIGH... AND IN LESS THAN 24Hrs YOU ARE ALREADY GOING AGAINST THE SAID STAR''

No comments:

Post a Comment