-->

Trend N Gist

T'N'G is the No. 1 informative and entertaining blog. News, Entertainment, Sports news & E news, Lifestyle, Gossips, Gist, Mp3/video download, Quotes and More...

Wednesday 27 April 2022

COMEDIAN I GO TUK GOES WILD ON STAGE AS E-MONEY, OTHERS GIFT HIM OVER N5M AT AY’S SHOW

 


Comedian I Go Tuk attended AY’s show with the aim of performing and wowing the crowd, but the young man went home with something even better, ANAMBRA PEOPLE reports.

In a series of videos on his page, I Go Tuk went home a millionaire as he cashed out over N5m on stage while performing.

Guests like actor Zubby Michael and billionaire E-money gifted the comedian money from 500k and above.

I Go Tuk could not contain his excitement as he hurriedly took off his shirt and shoes while excitedly prancing about the stage.

He wrote, “This was how OGBUEFI I GO TUK ran mad after @zubbymichael gave Him 500k @iam_emoney1 gave him 1 million at AY Live Lagos. I nearly took off my trousers immediately @jago gave me 500k. Then fainted when @vintagedeluxeinteriors gave me $2,000k. The moment at @the_realifeoma CEO winhomes gave OGBUEFI I GO TUK $2,000k dollars and his spirit left him immediately @revolutionplusproperty gave him $1,000k dollars and brought back his spirit. Then the unthinkable happens when @henryiyke1 Onwa na ife gave him 2 million, at the junction Ogbuefi have to call it a day”.

No comments:

Post a Comment